Aktualisiert am 28/07/2021
- Min. 6 month contract with good chance for more
- Key role to manage 20+ investors and work closely with the C-Suite
Our client is a global organization with a well known brand which has been aquired by a group of more than 20 investors. In order to support strong growth and transformation plans strong communication with shareholders is needed. We are looking for a strong candidate to join the team ASAP for this interesting and high level role.
- Core of the job will be to manage shareholders' request and ensure they are properly answered by coordinating the various key stakeholders within the organization (General Counsel, CHRO, CFO, CCO, COO…).
- It is expected from the Head of investors relations not only to do the sign posting, but to act as a thought partner to the key stakeholders in order to provide sound and value adding information to the shareholders.
- Managing expectations from the investors.
- Participate in key meeting involving the shareholders, keeping track of requests and managing them in a timely and professional manner
- 5 years+ Experience in Top 3 strategic consulting Firm (McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or investment banking, or investors relations
- MBA or equivalent from a premium business school
- Fluent English ; German is a plus
- Impeccable presentation skills (oral and written)
- High level of emotional and situational intelligence
- Strong business sense: strong mastery of financials is a must, but not sufficient. The person will need to understand what lies beneath numbers and be able to challenge stakeholders and explain to shareholders
- Capacity to navigate a large and complex organization
- Capacity to handle multiple very demanding stakeholders (PE Firms) with calm, relevance and professionalism
- Very interesting and challenging role during strategically important time
- Managing a wide range of high level stakeholders internally and externally