ASAP: Digital Solution Success Manager (f/m) - 6 Months
Pharmaceutical company with global presence
Challenging Digital Solution Success Manager role
About Our Client
Pharmaceutical Company based in Basel.
- Working closely with teams to design implementation plans for the execution and scaling of strategic priority solutions - including stakeholder mapping, engagement and relationship development
- Developing implementation playbooks for priority solutions, with all the necessary tools to support teams to scale the partner solution and maximize value - including the successful rollout across the enterprise
- Leveraging existing tools and frameworks to help teams draft the business case for solutions, and design the relevant impact and value tracking dashboards to champion the success and growth of the solution
- Actively managing the solution roadmap to ensure implementation teams have all the resources needed to scale the solution successfully, acting as an advocate to carefully monitor and manage capacity constraints
- Co-creating and collaborating with teams and solution partners on new opportunities, risk mitigations and translating customer feedback into actionable plans / roadmaps through an agile, iterative planning cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in designing and executing growth plans for solutions (platforms, products, etc.), with a proven track record of working closely with teams and partners to scale with impact globally is critical
- Strong operational and program management experience, dealing with fast-paced and complex environments, and managing stakeholders across a matrix organization
- Relevant experience in driving and monitoring the successful scaling of solutions through the tracking of key metrics, and financial acumen in being able to support the development of business cases is required
- Experience in developing solutions in healthcare highly sought after; however welcome other relevant industry (e.g., technology) or growth / client facing experience (consulting / agency, startup / scaleup, etc.)
- Experience managing and scaling technology solutions / products is preferred
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global company and contribute to a great team, with high potential for personal development, we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.