ASAP: Data Warehouse Developer (f/m) - 7 Months
Dynamic Data Developer Role. International Monetary Institution
Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Globally known financial institution based in Basel.
- Performance improvement of Business Dashboards by doing query optimization, indexing, tuning the cubes, partitions etc.
- Usage of Azure DevOps
- Redesigning existing systems or launching new features of BI banking solutions
- Usage of Microsoft BI technology (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Building Data Vault Modeling automation
- Usage of multidimensional data modeling (Data Vault, Star Schema)
- Coding, code design and debugging requirement, in order to change parameters and solve performance issues
- Improve change management processes by using TFS
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above (ideally, IT-related or technical)
- Microsoft BI Technology Skills (MS SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience in Data Vault, Star Schema
- Hands-on Agile Project BI Developer experience
- Experience in change management processes using TFS
- Multicultural mindset and independent working style
- Strong written and oral English communication skills, other languages are preferred
- Kafka messaging experience is of advantage
- In depth experience on coding, debugging and code design
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Data Developer skills and flexible mindset, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.