ASAP: Corporate Action/Operations Specialist (m/w)
Challenging Corporate Actions role within a growing company
National and international client base
About Our Client
Our client provides business services in the financial industry with over 2000 employees worldwide. We are looking for a strong team player with a good understanding of mandatory and voluntary CA events to join the local Corporate Action team until at least the end of the year.
- Planning, executing and monitoring of daily Corporate Actions (voluntary and mandatory events)
- Research and resolve inquiries in timely fashion (from Internal sources and clients)
- Ensuring compliance within the defined guidelines
- Strong cooperation with other banking operations teams internally
- Regular contact with clients for any issues regarding Corporate Actions
- Ad-hoc support of projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years experience in a back-office role, ideally in Corporate Actions
- Relevant and strong technical understanding of voluntary and mandatory events in the area of Corporate Actions
- Good team player, strong communication and good level of autonomy
- Knowledge of the Avaloq banking software would be advantageous
- Fluency in English, fluency in German would be a strong plus
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- Ability to multi-task and to perform in a pressured environment.
- Confident in dealing with unexpected situations in a calm manner
What's on Offer
- Interesting role within a growing and forward-thinking company
- Dynamic environment with a good team-spirit
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.