ASAP: Contract Operations Manager (f/m) - 5 Months
Pharmaceutical company with global presence
Challenging Contract Operations role with possibility of extension and remote
À propos de notre client
Pharmaceutical company based near Zug.
Description du poste
- Prepare/draft contracts/agreements and related documents
- Coordinate the Contract Lifecycle Management flow of contracts/agreements and related documents within MART (drafting, review, negotiation, signature, storage, update, …)
- Negotiate contractual terms with inputs from and under supervision of relevant functions
- Review and update existing contracts/agreements and related documents
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Acts as a first point of contact for inquiries on contracts/agreements and related documents for all functions within the region and provide guidance under the supervision of Legal function.
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts/agreements and other documents templates and with applicable Contract Lifecycle Management process
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contractual terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the Compliance and Legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions provided in contracts/agreements and related documents are met (e.g. payments and shipments)
- A higher degree (university, FH) in Legal or equivalent field
- 8 years experience in similar role (ideally pharma / biotech industries and with distributor business)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Compliance Program requirements or experience in other defined governance roles (Audit, GxP)
- Experience with contracts, policy and procedure drafting and management
- Expertise in steering, coordination and improvement of procedures & processes
- Good understanding of common business processes
- Analytical skills, independent working style and very quick comprehension ability
- MS Accesss experience/knowledge
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills, German is preferred
If you want to be part of a global company and contribute to a great team, with high potential for personal development, we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.