ASAP: Commercial Lawyer (Solicitor) - UK qualified (m/w)
UK qualified and trained solicitor (ideally London city firm) . Swiss based
At least 2 years experience post qualification in p.practice and commercial law
À propos de notre client
Our client is the leader in it's industry and has recently established a local presence for it's legal team in Switzerland. This is why we are looking for a solid commercial lawyer (UK law) to join the general counsel ASAP.
Description du poste
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, such as platform agreements, licences, terms & conditions, service agreements, partnership agreements with universities, representative agreements, etc.
- Working directly with the sales operations, marketing and procurement teams.
- Manage at least two reports with their progress, development and assist them with legal matters.
- Ensuring that all agreements are commercially and legally sound and in line with head office requirements.
- Qualified as a solicitor in the UK
- 3-5 years post qualification experience at a London City law firm or nationally (UK) recognized firm
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with many transactions a big plus
- Being Swiss-based is a must
- Perfectly fluent in English in both writing and speaking, any other languages a plus
- Experience in Corporate Law and Transactions a plus but not a must
- Quick availability
- Flexible and dynamic personality
- Be a robust, client-facing and entrepreneurial team player
- Able to communicate clearly and explain often complex legal issues in plain English
- Comfortable working alongside other senior lawyers on complex matters or running their own matters independently
- Interesting opportunity for a UK trained lawyer to work in Switzerland
- Quick start, at least 12M contract with chance for permanent role thereafter
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.