ASAP: 3LOD Implementation Coordinator (f/m) - min. 9 Months
Leading Project Management Role. International Monetary Institution.
Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Financial Institution based in Basel.
- Provides project management and coordination for a two year implementation programme for the three lines of defense risk management process.
- Provides project management for the implementation of a GRC and EDM tools over a 1 year time horizon.
- Coordinates first line and second line functions to develop risk policies and risk tolerances, and risk measuring, monitoring and reporting processes. This includes RCSAs, mapping critical processes, controls and risks, developing risk policies and procedures, setting risk tolerance, identifying and calibrating KRIs, and developing risk management dashboards for senior stakeholders and the Board of Directors.
- Researches and presents background on industry best practices and guides.
- Ensures that risk coordinates are captured in the newly developed GRC tool.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree from a university of international standing
- Solid understanding of risk management and the three lines of defense model for enterprise risk management
- Experience implementing or coordinating enterprise risk management or operational risk management at a commercial bank or central bank
- Experience facilitating risk management workshops including material development
- Experience in coordinating interdisciplinary working groups, ideally in an international environment
- Aptitude and experience in strategic project management and strong organizational skills
- Excellent drafting and communication skills in English particularly for policy documentation
- Excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel and project management software
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong cultural sensitivity. Proven experience curating diverse perspectives
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Strong problem solving skills, own initiative and team-player skills
- Strong written and oral English communication skills, other languages are preferred
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Project Management experience and flexible mindset, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.