Area Sales Manager - Romandie
Work for a Leader and an Innovative Company
Attractive position within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
It is a multinational company, leader in the medical device field.
- Identify and establish key prospective players in the Swiss market while maintain a close relationship with existing accounts.
- Promote the Company's competitive position, products, and services.
- Plan and execute individual strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans.
- Develop sales objectives for the territory and recommend appropriate action.
- Achieve profitable sales targets in the assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations to grow sales.
- Provides high quality and effective pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Budget responsibility for global sales within the territory, including regular sales forecasts.
- Presence at exhibitions and organization of client seminars and congresses.
- Maintain awareness and communicate market trends and anticipates possible business opportunities and competition for the area.
- Assist in sales planning, which includes an analysis of vendors and selling techniques, consumer research and sales budgets.
- Responsible for attending all training scheduled by the company for continued educational growth.
- Follow up of product evaluations in the centers, and feedback of field information, including equipment demonstration and installation
- Create and maintain a database of all businesses in assigned territory.
- Complete a daily itinerary and follow the annual business plan for the assigned territory.
- Maintain files on all accounts and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Provide market information to the marketing team to develop marketing and sales strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in scientific subject.
- Understanding of medical equipment, ideally in the aesthetic market.
- Experience in direct selling.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong network in the Swiss market.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset.
What's on Offer
An attractive position within a growing and fast-paced environment.