Area Sales Manager (M/W) 100%
Strategic position for a global renowned actor
Added value technical solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a global renowned player in the Water/Waste water treatment industry
- Commercial: developing key contacts with potential customers and engineering companies/consultants starting from scratch in Switzerland - Getting tenders or RFQs from the Pharmaceutical companies - preparing the technical and commercial offers with internal/external suppliers and with partners (piping companies, electricity and automation) to enable market penetration.
- Partnership : identify and create a network of potential sub contractors within piping and electricity companies, able to deliver good services within the pharmaceutical industry, in order to propose turn key contracts.
- Legal : Negotiating according to the legal "Golden rules " of the company, compliance and code of conduct.
- Key account management : Work in cross coordination with the Group/global account directors, to promote the activities, and identify and manage Swiss regional account plans and growth objectives.
- CRM: Developing and maintaining an accurate summary of all Pharmaceutical and related orders, inquiries and key account activities, defining the market KPI's and producing a monthly status report
- Act as a company ambassador to recommend relevant marketing and communication action plans
- Report to your manager within the local French Sales Team to develop the future product, technology and services evolution, including the sourcing of potential external partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales Engineering background - Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Strong local network - bringing and building an effective key clients portfolio of Pharmaceutical companies
- Good technical knowledge and experience of water treatment and/or waste treatment sector , ideally including the ability to make the relevant calculation and use of Autocad
- Confirmed experience in dealing with Pharmaceutical companies selling added value technical/industrial solutions
- Ability and passion for business development
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Be results oriented and have a ' can do' attitude
- Excellent problem solving capacity
- Ability to work autonomously - Position based remotely in Switzerland
- Languages : French and Swiss German or German fluent are essential- English is additional
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a key industrial global actor on a strategic position
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.