Application Engineer (m/f)
Technical point of contact
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held automation company, which provides innovative motion controls and servo drive solutions.
- Be involved with technical application support with both new and existing customers.
- Engage the customers via remote and on site, which includes programming, commissioning and all application review.
- Review customer application specs for proper fit to the products.
- Technical support of the Sales team and customer service.
- Be part of the Swiss team and conduct weekly conference including product updates, application discussions and problem solving.
- Conduct regular communication with the application team and R&D.
- Be proficient with all offered products and be able to support all customers' needs.
- Write reports in Salesforce
- Be involved with identifying new OEMs.
- Participate in identifying and sharing market trends to analyze future customer's needs.
- Getting updated with the latest technology
- Be the technical focal point of the Swiss subsidiary.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years work experience with servo systems.
- Academic degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Pre & Post sale capabilities.
- R&D experience would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of both electrical and mechanical systems.
- IEC, C, C++ knowledge.
- MATLAB, Simulink knowledge.
- Ability to present technical matters.
- Self-motivated, proactive personality with a natural will to succeed
- Team-oriented, communicative way of working.
- Fluent in German or French and English.
What's on Offer
Within this function you will be the technical point of contact for all customers based in Switzerland. Furthermore you`ll be the "door-opener" for the Sales team and therefore ensuring the future success of the company. Apply now and become part of an innovative company with a stable growth strategy for the European market. In case of any questions don`t hesitate to reach out to me via mail or via phone +41 44 563 95 48. I`d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.