Accounts Payable Associate - German Speaker (m/f)
SSC fast growing environment
Ramp up stage
About Our Client
Blue Chip company with thousands of employees, dozens of locations around the world. It one of the world's leading manufacturers of carbon-based products and materials. It has a comprehensive portfolio ranging from carbon and graphite products to carbon fibers and composites.
- Responsible for all accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner;
- Verify amount, payment terms and sales tax;
- Ensure that down payments and invoices are coded to the correct general ledger codes;
- Maintain vendor records;
- Work with vendors and suppliers to resolve discrepancies, ensure cash discounts and/or confirm payment of outstanding invoices;
- Close interaction with Shared Service Center in Germany;
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned;
- Collaboration with global Production Sites and Corporate Functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Eduction background at a Degree level in Management, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner;
- Fluent in German and one other language (ENG, FR);
- Open-minded for new IT applications.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to reach your full potential and having professional growth.