Great opportunity in a multinational company
Accounting Manager opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client, an multinational company, is currently looking for his/her Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accounting Manager will perform a variety of accounting tasks, applying appropriate accounting techniques, compilation and consolidation of accounting data required for monthly closures.
As part of a small team, the Accounting Manager will have to recommend and introduce improved procedures and reports that make accounting information regularly available to operating management. The incumbent is expected as well to play a significant role in audit and tax planning.
With the support of a team of 2 people, the Accounting Manager will have to :
- Perform procedures in compliance with the requirements of internal company procedures,
- Compile and consolidate accounting data required for monthly closures communicating closely with other groups to ensure all data is available at the time specified by closing schedule,
- Prepare for management review a variety of timely and accurate accounting reports, schedules and analyses,
- Review the reconciliation of General Ledger accounts with other sub-ledgers as appropriate, supervise AP ageing information and AP bank account information and make recommendations as appropriate,
- Interpret reports containing financial information that affect the trial balance and prepare supportive data for reported balances,
- Research account records and reports in order to answer accounting related inquiries,
- Review source documents as required making proper accounting determinations and ensure the follow-up of expenses (including management accounting),
- Maintain all accounting data required to provide a complete audit and history file for the reconciliation of key General Ledger accounts,
- Supervise and validate Payroll and benefits information,
- Complete VAT returns for timely submission.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance
- Demonstrable knowledge of Swiss accounting principles and good working knowledge of other international accounting principles
A minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting, in a Swiss subsidiary of an International Group, ideally with a Big 4 experience
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.