Account Manager Hematology - Romandie (EN/FR/GE)
Well-known and growing global Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known global Pharmaceutical Company, actively developing treatments in different therapeutic areas and selling to Health Care Professionals.
Our client is currently strengthening their team and are looking for a trilingual Account Manager coming from the Pharmaceutical Industry, ideally in the field of hematology/oncology, with experience selling to hospitals in the Western Switzerland area
Responsible for the Western Switzerland region, your main tasks will be:
- Support long-term customers and be a trusting partner in the prescription and optimal use of products
- Identify opportunities at an early stage through customers observations and market analyses, with which you can support clients in the optimization of patient and therapy management.
- Use all means of communication and organize customer events to promote scientific exchange and use your activities and resources efficiently to increase the outcomes for patients in the best possible way
- Actively support the implementation of national brand strategy in close collaboration with the marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- SHQA diploma or Scientific/paramedical training
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical field service (preferably in the hematology/oncology)
- High degree of personal responsibility for self-management of one's own territory
- Enjoy working in a dynamic market as well as in a high-performance team
- Customer and service oriented
- Sales, negotiating and communication skills
- Strong team player for achieving national goals
- Good time and organization management as well as motivation for personal development
- Knowledge of French, German and English, as well as interest in new digital communication formats.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a well-known and growing global Pharmaceutical Company!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.