Innovative growing company in medical equipment
Entrepreneurial role with strong impact for the company
About Our Client
Our client is a successful innovative start-up developing a unique medical equipment for supporting cancer surgery.
Directly reporting to the CEO, the Sales Director will be responsible for:
- Structuring and developing a robust strategic and tactical plans for the development of an innovative business in surgical cancer.
- Ensuring the successful introduction and commercial launch of a unique technology in Europe with the opportunity to expand the business in the US in a second step.
- Identifying opportunities for starting the business connecting with the right Key Opinion Leaders.
- Creation of a Clinical Advisory Board with Key Opinion Leaders to bridge from first sales to early mainstream
- Analyzing and developing appropriate relations with doctors and health authorities to define a pricing and reimbursement strategy (market and data analyses to provide recommendations).
- Adopting a structured approach to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Finding creative and workable solutions to overcome problems and meet customer needs; decides on the most appropriate and effective way of progressing the business.
- Structuring and managing the sales financial budget (event, adhoc promotional support…).
- Creating a direct sales team once the market has been well prepared.
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for:
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in introducing innovative medical technologies on the European markets (US experience a plus).
- Experience in surgical devices ideally in cancer surgery.
- Strong strategic sales background with proven track record of sales success.
- Proactive commercial mindset and solution-focused individual.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong ability to evolve within a fast-growing and hands-on working environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Real team player with the agility to integrate a solid existing team.
What's on Offer
If you are willing to make an impact in the sector of cancer surgery for an innovative company with an entrepreneurial mindset, this role is for you!