OTC Pharmaceutical company
About Our Client
Our client is a growing pharmaceutical and medical device company specialized in OTC products.
To support the ambitious business plan in for the coming years, the incumbent will have the major role of transforming the current business model in European markets, extending the company's product portfolio with new specialties within its OTC core business and expanding its activity globally through business development in key geographical regions.
The main responsibilities of the position will be the following:
- Responsible for generating and enhancing product sales in the assigned markets and territories.
- Identify, evaluate and maximize new business opportunities based on P&L analysis.
- Define and implement business plan, advertising and promotion budget and marketing plan in collaboration with the CCO and the Brand Manager.
- Select, review performance and monitor work from local distributors.
- Develop sales tools to support market introduction and growth in collaboration with the Brand Manager.
- Implement sales strategies with the CCO.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in International Business.
- Experience of 5 years minimum with international exposure in the pharmaceutical or cosmetic industries.
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset with entrepreneurial thinking.
- Proven track record in sales and project management skills.
- Proactive who likes to work in cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in the selection and management of international distributors.
- Pricing and sales decision-making responsibility in previous position.
- Hands-on experience in building brand awareness in competitive markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, French and German is a must.
What's on Offer
Challenging position with international exposure.