Sales Professional - (Financial Products) (m/f)
Great opportunity for a talented sales professional
Fast growing, future oriented company in heart of Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing division of a Swiss Bank. The division is specialized in online trading services for both private and institutional clients. Since its launch in 2012, our client has been expanding every year at a very fast speed, reaching in a leading position in the Swiss online trading space.
- Responsible for the acquisition and development of a clients' portfolio
- Executing regulatory and compliance tasks (KYC, AML, EOI, ect..) and perform risk monitoring on the assigned portfolio
- The point for reference for your clients to ensure that their inquiries are executed in order to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction
- Conducting educational seminars on the products and platforms to clients and prospects.
- Proposing and participating to networking or other clients' events in Switzerland.
- Support constantly our Marketing in building the online and offline acquisition strategies, including the preparation of clients communications or materials
- Constantly looking into new partnerships and business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- A University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Experience in OTC products and online platforms;
- Understanding of the Swiss banking regulations for clients' identification and onboarding;
- Experience in referral acquisition and in networking activities;
- Proven track record in a previous sales position;
- Experience in event management, in representing companies during events/seminars and client presentations;
- Preferably an understanding of online lead generation programs and generally of the online business development
- A can do attitude and can work under pressure
- Comfortable in working long hours where required
- Swiss work permit
- Top performer, able to acquire, build and grow a solid client portfolio
- Knowledgeable in financial markets and products
- Disciplined, analytical and a self organizer
- Able to think and act with as a business-owner
- Team player with a client focused attitude
- Able to build successful long lasting business relationships;
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit, so to propose new ideas to improve its acquisition
- Able to adapt in a fast changing environment and willing to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in doing presentation and public speaking
- Willing to learn and take ownership
- Native German speaker and fluent in English - French, Italian or Russian would be a plus
What's on Offer
You could be joining a dynamic and hungry team that strives for and rewards success.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.