- Swiss FinTech Start-up
- Business Development Manager (m/w) - German & English
About Our Client
Our client is a young Swiss Start-up in the FinTech industry. They have a unique approach of the "modern" shopping. They reinvented the ''buy now pay later'' by adapting it to the specificities of the Swiss market and now propose different payment possibilities like online, in-store and phone sales. This solution helps their clients to increase their conversion rate and average spend while building loyalty and attracting new customer categories. As a Business Development Manager (m/w), you will join a strong team, who will mainly acquire but also manage Business Accounts and develop the Swiss market. We are looking for a dynamic sales profile, who has a strong drive and a "doer" mentality. This opportunity lets you take ownership of your career and grow within the company.
- Acquisition of new clients (middle to big size)
- Development of the sales strategy
- Visiting clients and presenting the service
- Negotiation of conditions and offer management
- Development of operational opportunities with the client
- Budget responsibility
- Networking and negotiations with C-level clients
- Administrative activities
The Successful Applicant
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor (big plus)
- B2B Sales experience in the region (at least 5 years)
- Understanding of the e-commerce sector/market
- Excited about a start-up mentality and a dynamic structure
- Driven personality with a a hunter attitude (50/50 compensation split)
- Network in the retail/online sales industry
- Independent and "go getter attitude"
- Fluent in (Swiss) German and strong in English
What's on Offer
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you enjoy a start-up mentality and the possibility to grow something big? You are eager for success and love working as a team? Then this opportunity is made for you.