Health Care Compliance Manager
Join the Leader of blood glucose monitoring systems in a role with global reach
Be a key member of the health care compliance team
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in blood monitoring systems. Globally > 20 million people depend on our client devices for testing and helping them manage their diabetes.
As a Health Care Compliance (HCC) Senior Manager, you will:
- Build partnerships with all levels of Management and employees in the Company.
- Collaborate with other Department Leaders within the Global Organisation to support consistency of decision making and approach to risk mitigation.
- Responsible for Global Transparency Reporting by Country.
- Responsible for FCPA training.
- Regularly work with the Health Care Compliance Officer (HCCO) to review the HCC Program and implement appropriate revisions and modifications.
- Advise and engage with Commercial Leadership including Sales, Marketing and Customer Strategy.
- Coordinate support and resources with the HCC Global Operations Group to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the HCC program; for the creation and implementation of appropriate HCC Policies & Procedures, Training, Testing & Monitoring, and tracking/database management.
- Ensure the implementation of internal controls to detect and prevent significant compliance issues or patterns of fraud and abuse.
- Build key relationships engaging with Commercial Operations (Sales, Marketing, Customer Strategy) and managing contact with all levels of employees across the Company on HCC related matters. Coordinate with the Global Operations Team Privacy, Government Contracting and Regulatory Attorney.
- Serve as a point of contact for Health Care Compliance (HCC) policies and procedures within the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Strategy areas of the organisation: She/ He will develop partnerships with management teams to reinforce compliance principles and embrace ownership to make compliant decisions.
- The right candidate will advise internal stakeholders of potential compliance risk areas and develop and manage risk mitigation plans and will conduct or facilitate testing and monitoring.
- Be responsible for program concepts & related materials and totality approvals for all transactions requiring upfront HCC review of value exchanges with customers.
- Review and provide input into business strategies, tactics, incentive compensation plans and call plans. Recommend and develop additional monitoring plans for high risk projects and will identify training needs, develop & deliver appropriate Compliance training's for internal and external business partners.
- Participate on cross-functional and/or cross-Companies teams may include, charitable contributions, Educational Grant committee, Corporate Pricing Committee, Clinical Review Committee, Identified HCC task forces. Other duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; an advanced degree in a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with demonstrated leadership in HCC, or similar experience in Government Contract Compliance or Privacy and other business or compliance functions is preferred.
- Experience in Global Health Care Compliance regulations and transparency reporting
- Experience with US FDA and Global advertising and promotional practices regulations for medical devices or pharmaceutical products, commercial aspects of marketing medical devices or pharmaceutical products, sales, financial, marketing, or related business functions is preferred.
- Experience in developing and delivering employee training and education and education-related communications is preferred.
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing, Professional Affairs / Medical Affairs and / or external Trade Associations is desired.
- People management or Team Leadership experience is a plus.
- Process excellence training or experience desirable.
- A demonstrated ability to apply Compliance regulations, HCC/fraud and abuse laws (AKS, FCA, FCPA) is desired.
- Must have strong organisational, analytical and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in Switzerland
What's on Offer
Help people around the globe leading a healthier life
Join a global player in the Medical Devices arena
Competitive Salary Package