You are here
Trust Officer (m/w)
Great opportunity for an English speaker to manage the Administration of Trusts
Be part of an established and international team in the center of Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is an independent Swiss trust company who is looking for a Trust Officer with several years of relevant work experience to be responsible for the Administration.
You will be responsible for:
- The restructure of simple and complex structures in liaison with lawyers,
accountants, clients and other stakeholders
- Opening of KYC files, review documentation and ensure accurate flow of information in such matters
- Support the incorporation of non-Swiss resident corporations including liaise with non-Swiss agents
- Prepare the documentation for client reporting portfolio summaries
- Be part of extensive communication (written, phone, meetings) with clients and their advisers
- Place forex transactions, prepare international payment orders, placing funds, fiduciary and term deposits
- Ensure qualitative correspondence with banks and other financial institutions
- Assist the establishment of discretionary trusts, including opening of bank accounts, asset management, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Business Administration, banking, legal or fiduciary business or similar.
STEP qualification would be considered a plus
At least 5 years of experience of practical work experience within a Trust Company or a Private Bank.
You have already had responsibility for your own mandates and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
You have a client centric approach and enjoy ensuring that our clients are happy
We require that you have excellent language skills in English and can write and speak fluently and professionally
Other languages would be considered a plus
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a dynamic team in the center of Zurich