You are here
Transfer Pricing Manager (m/f)
Leading global manufacturer
Global Transfer Pricing responsibility
About Our Client
Leading international manufacturer
- Monitor global transfer pricing requirements, and implement transfer pricing master file and local file processes
- Participate with outside consultants to provide annual transfer pricing studies, including a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing, prepare documentation, and defending transfer pricing in audits
- Where required, prepare Transfer Pricing documentation but principally manage the increased demands of documentation with the sites to ensure global compliance and develop documentation monitoring processes.
- Where required, act as a consultant to the business on specific requests and queried related to transactions. Seek to ensure optimal compliance and agreement with company objectives
- Assist in the process of developing and maintaining transfer pricing policies.
- Monitor and support internal controls documentation and testing
- Assist in the development of transfer pricing models and functional surveys
- Support audit inquiries globally as well as SOX compliance matters
- Implement global transfer pricing strategies for mergers and acquisitions
- Support global tax strategy team as needed on tax planning projects, including recurring and non-recurring transactions, acquisitions, divestitures, restructuring and other strategic issues.
- Assist with legal agreement formulation and review for major transfer pricing transactions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 8 years of related tax experience working either in practice for a major accounting firm or a large multinational corporation
- Bachelor's degree and Professionally Qualified.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication, people, project management and organizational skills
- Should be a self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships internally with business units and cross-functional
What's on Offer