You are here
- Polyvalent Finance Role
- International Trading House
About Our Client
Our client is a trading company (energy).
- Provide P&Ls analysis done by traders and reconcile them to ensure data accuracy.
- Prepare Analytic Reviews of P&L and Balance Sheet and provide management with various reports
- Perform the accounting in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare monthly reporting pack for business management,
- Assist with the audit process
- Deliver Analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare Budget for the group
- P&L variance analysis against annual budgets
- Review stock, accrual balances and follow up with traders/operators to clear unjustified balances
- Identification and elimination of inter company transactions.
- Assist with quarterly Consolidations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in a trading organisation
- Acca Qualified or part-qualified
- Fluent in English and French
- Able to work in an international environment
- Dynamic, team player, detail -oriented
What's on Offer
You will be joining a dynamic trading house with a great company culture