You are here
Trade and Operations Accountant
Wide range responsibilities position in CommodityTrading
Trade Accounting and Back Office Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a trading house within the Energy Industry.
In this role you will be in charge of Accounting responsibilities:
- prepare reconciliation of all inter-company derivative balances.
- prepare monthly all balance sheet reconciliations and monthly closing.
- assist with financial and tax audits.
- manage taxes, social declaration with local authorities.
You will also be in charge to support the trading activities:
- coordinate trade entry in cooperation with the trading desk.
- follow up on contract execution
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, OR a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration, with a minor or concentration in Accounting.
- Experience in trading industry ideally in Accounting or Operations
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a well established trading house within a polyvalent role.