You are here
Toll / Third Party Manufacturing Planner (m/f)
Global and dynamic industry giant
Senior exposure toll, supply and inventory planning regionally
About Our Client
Our client is a global player and a world leading company in the FMCG industry. For our client, we are currently exclusively recruiting for a: Toll / Third Party Manufacturing Planner (m/f).
For this role within a dynamic, fast growing and strong supply chain organization, we are searching for a candidate, whose responsibility includes the following:
- Manage and drive the third party manufacturing planning across different product lines.
- Evaluate, support and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies in safety, quality, productivity and cost for both internal and toll processes.
- Build an optimal outsourced manufacturing network to meet the changing capacity needs of supply chain and operations.
- Update and maintain SAP master data (tolled materials and vendor communication data) ensuring data integrity.
- Support new product introductions, including direct relations with internal stakeholders on timing and assessment into production portfolio to ensure customer demands can be met timely and cost effectively within current structure.
- Plan, coordinate and perform strategic and tactical tasks required to successfully support and complete contract/toll formulation and packaging assignments.
- Make recommendations to product management and customer service to maximise customer service while maintaining appropriate inventory and freight costs.
- Reviewing tolled materials at risk of expiration with product management, sales, vendors and technical personnel to determine if shelf life can be extended; research root cause and provide corrective action to control inventory obsolescence / disposal; regular inventory reconciliation, inventory adjustments and batch maintenance as required.
- Ensure that business goals are accomplished by contract implementation.
- Support quality monitoring system to ensure outbound product quality.
- Support and collaborate with internal and external teams proactively to help define and meet both short and long term goals.
- Develop and implement the best strategy with regards to contract manufacturing in order to ensure consistent and efficient materials flow.
- Monitor the 3rd party manufacturing by delivering key performance indicators (KPIs) on highly competitive service levels while maintaining routine interactions with toll producers, including reviews of performance, to ensure supply chain performance.
The Successful Applicant
To perform this position a successful candidate should provide:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Supply Chain Management. (Additional further education on a Master's degree level is preferred.) APICS membership preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of sound experience in inventory management, MPS and / or supply chain operations preferably in Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Pharmaceutical and / or Chemical industries.
- Proficiency in the use of MRP / ERP system required, SAP preferred.
- Must possess the ability to manage complex material flow processes.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, preferably also German (any other European language is an advantange).
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will gain experience and have exposure to other opportunities on a global scale as you look to progress through your career.