You are here
Testing Engineer in Automotive industry
- Automotive industry leader
- Software engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a major actor in the Heavy Equipment sector. Founded in 1950 and with its headquarters in Switzerland, our client is looking to reinforce it's IT team
The tasks and responsibilities of the candidate are the following:
- Validation, qualification and maintenance of software linked to Engine performance optimisation.
- Test scenario design and execution.
- Test automatisation.
- User support.
- Good knowledge of Scrum development processes and continuous delivery.
- Definition of test scenarios automation of tests by testing framework analysis of results handover & Review with the appropriate software developer
- Troubleshooting assistance in construction and maintenance of the test infrastructure , integration of models ( Simulink Models ) , adaptation of the HIL hardware ,
- Adds & changes from the testing framework , optimization and maintenance of the tool environment
- Continuous optimization of the test methodology
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have:
- Successfully completed engineering studies in computer science , automotive engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable degree training in the field test engineers an advantage
- Good knowledge of the automotive industry , electronics and engine
- Good MS Office , Matlab Simulink & Python knowledge
- Very good knowledge of French , good German and English skills
What's on Offer
Great company, management that cares, Promotional Opportunities with rapid growth firm