You are here
Systems Program Manager
- - Senior program management role
- - Sound experience in systems development required
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial company based in Geneva and selling it's products all around the world
The program manager leads and manages end to end project and programs activities to ensure the availability of new products.
- Lead the new product development programs and teams
- Translate marketing requirements into detailed design specifications
- Ensure regulatory and quality compliance of products
- Act as a single point of contact for customers and suppliers along the development process
- Ensure program's reporting to top management
The Successful Applicant
- Phd, MSc or university degree in physics, electronics or microelectronics
- Minimum 10 years' experience with proven track record in large scale project management, System development and production.
- Experience in leading projects involving multidisciplinary teams (Hardware, Software, Electronics) is mandatory.
- PMP certified
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer