You are here
Supply Chain Excellence Manager (m/f)
Global player in chemicals industry
In-house consultancy experience with supply chain management focus
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the chemical industry and managing a multi-billion dollar operations worldwide. For their headquarters in Switzerland, we are looking for a project manager that will focus on supply chain excellence.
The supply chain excellence manager designs solutions for efficiency improvements across the end-to-end supply chain processes, whilst acting as an in-house consultant.
The position holder will aim at establishing and strengthening high performing supply chain management across all business units and regions.
Being a change agent to promote and drive supply chain excellence and guide others in cross-functional teamwork by using state-of-the-art tools & techniques are vital to execute this position.
- Drive sustainable supply chain improvements in the areas of maturity development, cost optimization, service level improvement and NWC reduction across the business units/regions.
- Responsible to support the company vision and business unit strategy into tactical supply chain management requirements.
- Incorporate lean tools and implement best practice supply chain solutions into operating models.
- Develop and use analytical methodologies to determine key pain points, develop best-in-class solutions, and create implementation roadmaps for improvement opportunities.
- Execute projects and take active ownership of agreed deliverables.
- Act as the interface with the BUs to recommend and initiate change and improvements.
- Increase capability and maturity of the supply chain organizations.
- Act as a mentor and coach to manage mindset change within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The best-suited candidate to this position is a result-driven, solution-oriented team player with ability to lead end-to-end projects.
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering, or another relevant field (preferably PhD or MBA degree or other additional SCM education e.g. APICS).
- Solid business consulting background preferably with more than five years in leading management consulting firm.
- T-shaped profile with broad supply chain knowledge and expertise in specific SCM area(s).
- Excellent project management capabilities, structured work approach and strong analytical skills; Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- High energy to drive change with strong team work and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train and influence people by balanced application of tools/ techniques, management systems and mindset and behaviors.
- Willingness for international travel (30-50%).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (additional languages desirable).
What's on Offer
- Challenging responsibilities with room for creativity and growth
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits