You are here
Supply and Resource Planner (m/f)
Supply and Resource Planner (m/f) in an international environment
Global and dynamic company in the FMCG industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global player and a world leading company in the FMCG industry. For our client, we are currently exclusively recruiting for a Supply and Resource Planner (m/f).
- Assist in the strategic direction for supply and resource planning and build organisational capability and processes.
- Monitor and control operational supply planning for short-, mid- and long-term of the assigned region/categories.
- Be part of the supply planning team with ownership of supply and deployment processes for finished goods.
- Engage key functional stakeholders through the planning process to align actions addressing product availability issues and opportunities.
- Collaborates with the commercial team on forecasting and strategic customers.
- Collaborates with the new product development teams to plan demand and supply to execute new product launches.
- Defines the strategy for inventory optimisation to ensure adequate stocking levels to meet customer service, business continuity, and cost objectives.
- Identify and address process or system gaps/issues to drive continuous improvement.
- Measure performance for supply planning (incl. cycle times, lead times, stock targets, obsolete targets).
The Successful Applicant
For this challenging and rewarding position, the ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's or Master`s degree in management, economics, supply chain, engineering or related fields (additional SCM degrees i.e. APICS are preferred).
- Strong track record in planning with minimum 2-4 year's experience in supply planning & inventory management.
- Strong understanding of ERP & Planning software systems - SAP (APO) strongly preferred.
- Strong achievement focus i.e. high energy levels and commitment to end results, Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence supply chain and key stakeholders in a global and matrix organisation.
- Strong leadership, analytic and communication skills, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, results oriented self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and a bias to action.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words in English, preferably any other European language is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Our client delivers an challenging position in an family-driven environment and international flair. At the same time it gives you the opportunity of personal and professional development and growth.