You are here
Senior Tender Specialist EMEA
- Tender Management
- Medical Technology
About Our Client
Our Client is an innovative multinational company with its EMEA headquarter based in Romandie. They are specialised in Medical Equipment.
Tender Process Development
- Assess and identify development areas regarding tender management.
- Refine and optimize tender management organization to ensure best-in-class and fully efficient tender process workflow.
- Contribute to and manage process development initiatives regarding tenders.
- Liaise with external and internal subject matter experts with respect to tender process development.
- Continuously develop and maintain a tender document and language library, develop and maintain tender-related templates.
Tender Process Management
Manage tender submission processes in a designated territorial and language area. The scope of the related tasks would entail among others the following:
- Efficiently manage tender preparation, submission and follow-up processes with stakeholders within and outside Intuitive.
- Assess tender requirements and documents to prepare tender submissions and to ensure compliance with policies and applicable laws.
- Negotiate tender/contract terms as necessary and allowed in the tender process.
- Draft tender and contractual documents.
- Maintain and monitor records of outstanding tender submissions and ongoing tender processes.
- Maintain databases for submitted tenders and signed agreements.
- Generate tender and contract related reports as required.
- Market intelligence activities: proactively screen the market for tender announcements and related news.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business, political science, legal or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in tender and contract process management in a regulated environment, preferably in medical device or pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrated successful and diverse experience in organization development applying to tender management at various stages of the corporate life-cycle (i.e. experience both with small or mid-size companies as well as with mature corporations).
- Strong ability to define and develop processes.
- Sound project management and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general tender and contract terms and language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-confident and flexible team player who is committed to share experience, knowledge and is committed to adapt to the team's needs.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a fast growing company expanding its tender department.