You are here
This position is now filled
Senior tax analyst - Tax Manager EMEA (m/f)
- International scope with exciting tax related projects
- US Multinational
About Our Client
Our client, leader in his industry
As a key member of EMEA Tax team you will work closely with the US Corporate Tax team, EMEA accounting team, external providers and external auditors.
You possess strong tax and accounting skills. You are able to work independently and able to report financial information in a timely and high quality manner. You demonstrate good business judgment and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
You are responsible for :
- Primarily responsible to perform all aspects of US GAAP and local income tax provision for 50 subsidiaries in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Canada and Latin America.
- Minimize tax exposure by maintaining tax compliance and adhering to various tax laws
- Manage transfer pricing documentation and monitor compensation between and among Company subsidiaries
- Maintain current knowledge of tax laws and understanding of local GAAP requirements and minimize tax exposure
- Manage outside advisors, tax experts, required for specific tax-related projects
- Collaborate with outside advisors for the preparation of Tax returns for EMEA affiliates companies
- Collaborate with other members of the team during tax audits.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for this position :
- 3 to 6 years of tax / finance experience
- Fluent in English, French and German is a plus
- Experience in public accounting and / or experience within a large US Multinational Corporation
- SAP experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a dynamic environment