You are here
Senior System & Network Support Engineer (m/f)
- Dynamic and international company which is leader in its sector
- You are a specialist in user support and incident management
About Our Client
Our client is a global company which is leader on its market and is present in major European countries.
He will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Manage support of level 2 & 3 concerning PC, telephony and visio conference tools.
- Handle troubleshooting and incident management
- In charge to support local employees and remote assistance to employees located in other countries
- Lead and implement several projects as for example: video conference tools, server roll-outs, etc.
- Working with external systems and service providers to facilitate the resolution of problems
- Occasionally travel to other European locations to carry out support tasks/project implementations
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years' experience in a customer facing technical role
- Technical experience with server technologies and video conference equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams (business users, support team, providers and vendors)
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Excellent relational skills and appreciation of customer services
- Able to work both in English and French
What's on Offer
Interesting salary package.