You are here
Senior / Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing Team
Full desk recruitment consultancy role
Opportunity within a professional, multicultural and meritocratic environment
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent and temporary positions. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,600 employees in 35 countries can be proud of being part in our global success, including giving something back to local communities.
PageGroup ranked 4th among the "Top Employer's" Switzerland
Like everyone at PageGroup, you could benefit from:
Financial and well-being rewards - be rewarded for your hard work and have fun, too!
Talent development - grow and learn, throughout your career at PageGroup
Career progression - experience the exciting opportunities of working for a dynamic, global company
Giving back - contribute to your local community with our support
A diverse, inclusive workplace - join a company where everyone is valued, whatever their age, gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity.
We are committed to being the best employer in our industry and are proud that our initiatives have been rewarded with both the prestigious Top Employer Switzerland and Top Employer Europe awards.
- Developing and managing relationships with your clients through regular contact, face-to-face meetings and providing a first-class recruitment service.
- Consulting, assessing and responding to the needs of each client and ensuring timely delivery.
- Attracting qualified candidates and manage them throughout their interview/offer process.
- Matching the best candidate to your jobs in a consultative, professional and efficient manner.
- Utilizing the training resources given to manage recruitment process with candidates and clients from interview through to negotiation.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in recruitment or in consultative sales, account management, business development roles.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a meritocratic and fast-paced environment
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit
Strong desire to be a part of a winning and international team
German and English are a must
What's on Offer
During your entire career we are continuously providing training and coaching for every level of employment.
We provide unlimited international career opportunity in a professional, proud and passionate team.
Starting the career in one of the world's best city to live in.