You are here
Senior Product Manager - MedTech (m/f)
- Experience in MedTech industry
- Develops and implements EMEA product launch plans
About Our Client
Our client, a market leader in the medical devices sector, is looking for a Senior Product Manager. In this position you will ensure launch deliverables meet market needs of the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region and sales organizations are enabled to market the product.
- Seeks and consolidates input to local, regional and global product marketing in line with the corporate and regional marketing strategy
- Develops and implements EMEA product launch plans considering local market needs
- Develops technical, clinical, care path and commercial expertise incl. product and competitor knowledge, sales trends, cost and margin information
- Leads cross-functional New Product Launch (NPL) teams
- Within the Integrated Business Planning and product launch processes, defines, reviews and communicates assumptions and associated product mix and demand projections, incl. demand for e.g. demo, training and evaluation
- Acts as first point of contact for the NPL team, maintains collaboration platforms, progress reports and budget
- Maintains contact with clinicians
- In collaboration with the PM team,
- defines and implements product life cycle plans
- reports on e.g. EMEA product performance, assumptions, activities, budget and market insights
- supports local sales organizations
- proposes, defines and develops content
- collaborates with the EMEA Communication, Clinical / Technical and Service teams
- defines and monitors product pricing strategy
The Successful Applicant
Education: University degree in science / engineering and a commercial discipline with focus on MedTech
- Experience in B2B and B2C product marketing
- 6+ years in active MedTech industry
- Experience in a customer facing role
- IT Skills: Advanced MS Office incl. Excel, web based collaboration tools, ERP-Software (e.g. Oracle / SAP).
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills in intercultural context.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Language Skills: English (fluent). Other European language a plus (e.g. German, French or Italian)
International travel required (estimated 40%).
What's on Offer
- Exposure to all functions, subsidiaries and HQ's
- Visibility across the organization
- Gain experience in highly regulated and technically complex product category
- Develop leadership skills