You are here
Senior Procurement Manager - Electronics
Responsible for our clients direct material electronics procurement strategy
5 years leadership experience in electronics category
About Our Client
Our client is based in the canton of Geneva
- Responsibility for process definition, deployment, results and improvement, strategy development and implementation oversight of purchasing practices and delivery
- Direct responsibility for leveraging over €300M annual electronics spend across suppliers (20-30 providers).
- Negotiate strategic agreements with critical electronics suppliers to maximize the benefits
- Provide one voice to the supply base and lead supplier business reviews
- Implement contract excellence across all major electronics categories
- Develop and publish key market intelligence including leadtimes, capacity, industry trends, benchmarks, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective supplier relationships and service levels to support business requirements
- Drive strong internal cross functional relationships to advance strategy and results
- Build strong technical solutions including new technology, new products and cost improvements with electronics suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree, preferably in Supply Chain/Procurement or related business field.
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in Supply Management/ Sourcing/ Procurement
- Strong knowledge of electronics categories
- Strong managerial and leadership skills to work across all functions and levels of an organization
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Please apply with a standard CV