You are here
Senior Order Manager (m/w)
Multinational pharmaceutical organization and market leader in their field
Challenging opportunity in Order Management with growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the Health Care & Life Sciences industry. With a global network of operations serving their customers, our client is currently looking for a strong individual for a temporary position as a Senior Order Manager to be based in Basel.
Reporting for the Head of Supply Management, your main responsibilities will be:
- Actively manage the communication and service for complex supply chain set ups and customer/supplier relations while being the single point of contact for all order related topics
- Responsible for timely order management across ERP systems and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow
- Provide guidance to assigned customers for returns, write-off's and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines
- Support for smooth transactional execution, correct system set ups, as well as driving order management projects.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
- Guarantee high customer service levels and achieve operational excellence in terms of quality, cost and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree/higher education in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering. Alternatively vocational education in commercial profession.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain role, with comprehensive understanding of Customer Service an Vendor Management
- Working experience in the Health Care, Consumers Goods, Chemical or another process industry
- Advanced knowledge in SAP usage and ERP implementation
- Proven project management experience
- Well structured, strong conceptual thinking and process-orientation
- Good presentation, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional proficiency in English and German
What's on Offer
Challenging position in a multinational, dynamic environment with growth opportunities and excellent compensation.