You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Aerospace
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
- Strong focus on the Aerospace
About Our Client
Our client is a global international group that develops specialized, innovative and long-term chemical solutions.
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy in the European Market
- Report to the Marketing Director EMEA and direct responsibility
- Strong focus on Aerospace sector.
- Monitoring of competition & market intelligence
- Analyse data, identify market trends, draw conclusions and seek rationales
- Capture voice of customers and seek rationales for common customer needs
- Identify and select attractive market opportunities with compelling business cases
- Full Budget management to deliver all marketing activity
- Support local business activities (local events, incentives & animation, internal communication)
- Improve internal processes by making them more efficient and effective
The Successful Applicant
Experience in senior marketing roles within specialty chemicals and/or Aerospace sectors.
Strong leadership skills and people management experience.
Organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
Communication skills to develop partnership with the business and other teams
High attention to detail and drive for perfection
Team-player and self-motivated Good IT and MS office knowledge
Fluent oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset
What's on Offer
Challenges which let you grow day by day.
Attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global organisation.