You are here
Senior Manager Corporate Compensation & Benefits
Exciting global role interacting with senior level stakeholders
Management of the entire global reward programmes from design to implementation
About Our Client
Leading organisation on the market
· Develop, implement and maintain policies, guidelines and global standards for area of expertise; implement processes, systems and tools making sure reward programs are effectively delivered.
· Ensure compensation programs are consistently managed and program design is aligned to company reward strategies, business objectives and priorities, market levels and trends.
· Process management and continual improvement of annual pay cycle administration, incl. budget allocation, bonus payouts and promotions; leverage system application and monitor compliance, targeted distribution levels and utilization of pay for performance.
· Global process ownership for job grading; provide strong technical expertise, solutions, processes and tools, and clear roles and responsibilities to support decision making with quality and speed, while keeping overall consistency and customer appreciation.
· Maintain and further develop compensation scheme design and process management in Global HRIS system, ensure process documentation, HR and Manager communication and training.
· Administration, reviews and updates of global and executive compensation schemes, such as global bonus plans and long term incentives; support executive management and HR with pay package proposals for senior leaders and key positions.
· Run Total Rewards projects from the CoE with global reach, manage international project teams; support regional/local initiatives that can contribute to CoE's objectives and be further leveraged.
· Contribute to the development of company overall reward programs and strategies and the evolution of practices at every appropriate level of the organization.
· Provide expertise and consultation, training and education to HR and senior management to foster overall compliance, market competitiveness and effectiveness of our reward programs.
· Help the organization getting access to external data, benchmarking and trends, conducting analysis of data to ensure company reward practices maintain state-of-the-art and support employer of choice.
The Successful Applicant
· University degree in BA, with further specialization in HR Management or related discipline
· 5-8 years of experience in the area of C&B
· Extensive knowledge in global grading acquired through comprehensive business experience, application and technical qualification
· Profound knowledge around Compensation HRIS
· Experience in HR Analytics as a plus
· Corporate and international experience desirable, with talent for cross-cultural and virtual working
· Communication, influencing and language skills
· Project and vendor management skills
· Process planning, organizing and controlling skills
What's on Offer
Very attractive package