You are here
Senior HR Manager (m/w)
- Newly created role
- Set up HR best practices
About Our Client
Our client is a global company
Your main responsibilities will be
- Monitor yearly Objective Setting, Performance Evaluation and Salary Review processes; secure balanced cross-departmental calibration and coach team leaders to continuously improve their effectiveness in leading these critical cycles and in promoting a feed-back and performance-driven culture.
- Roll out the newly designed Talent Review and Succession planning process to secure a differentiated and intentional approach to talent development and to build up a strong talent bench throughout the organization. Train department heads to make the best use of the tool.
- Drive the employee engagement survey, contribute to the identification of company-wide improvement initiatives and facilitate the development of improvement plans within and across departments.
- Participate in yearly salary surveys and determine job pricing and salary ranges for internal benchmarks.
- Prepare the business case for the yearly salary review budget.
- Contribute to develop and continuously improve HR processes and tools to maximize efficiency and business added value.
- Lead ad-hoc HR Projects in the field of employee development and HRIS.
- Provide guidance, advice and support to managers and employees on employment and employee relations matters. · Lead the recruitment of some vacant positions at different seniority levels.
- Prepare and issue relevant employee communication.
- Support employee development through the establishment of training and development plans.
- Contribute to the yearly HR report.
- Support and implement personnel and organizational changes within the company.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Contribute to establishing and monitoring the yearly HR budget and the yearly FTE planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent.
- 10+ years of increasing scope and complex responsibilities in HR, including senior HR business partner experience in a best practice environment.
- French and English fluent
- Pharma or life sciences industry experience required.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, communicate and influence within a matrix organization.
- Positive personality, assertive, credible able to advice, challenge and coach line managers.
- Good project management skills.
- Strategic thinking, able to develop new concepts and to turn them into practical added value tools.
- Hands-on, rolling-up sleeves approach to work.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good listener.
- Efficient with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking, innovative, capable of thinking out of the box.
- Computer literate, with advanced excel and PowerPoint knowledge
What's on Offer