You are here
Senior HR Business Partner (m/w)
- Join a company with HR advanced processes
- Opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client is an international company
On this role, you will :
- Define the planning, development and implementation of HR policies, strategies, plan tools, systems and processes which will contribute to achieve the company's business objectives, all in accordance with legal requirements and corporate best practices.
- Define short to long term manpower plans and ensure that the company has professional first class recruitment processes, selection techniques and properly trained interviewers/assessors in order to recruit the best talent taking into account actual and future company needs.
- Analyse, recommend and implement competitive remuneration packages, policies and procedures that are performance related in order to ensure that at all times remuneration constitutes a competitive advantage in terms of attracting and retaining top quality managers and employees.
- Monitor company's culture and employee satisfaction in order to ensure the development and implementation of action contributing to the continuous building of a winning culture and a great place to work.
- Monitor all performance, succession and development related processes in order to ensure that all managers and employees are provided with the appropriate skills in the right place at the right time.
- Represent the Company in the collective agreement negotiation and works effectively with the Company works council leaders in creating a partnership approach to deal with employment issues.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (law, psychology, economics) with at least 5-8 years HR management experience preferably in an industrial multinational environment.
- Fluent in French and English (verbal - written), fluency in German is also an asset.
- Good knowledge of the Swiss labour legislation.
- High level of interpersonal skills (influencing, negotiating, communicating, presentation) allowing to interact with people of different levels in normal and critical situations.
- Change Management and Employee Relations experience.
- Strong people leadership skills in order to give direction to, motivate and coach line management and own team.
What's on Offer