You are here
Senior Functional Analyst (m/f)
Dynamic and innovating NGO attached to the United Nations
You are a Functional Analyst specialised in Procure to Pay workflow
About Our Client
Our client is a NGO that is modifying its ERP and needs a Senior Functional Analyst to manage interesting and challenging projects.
The Senior Functional Analyst plays a key role in the efficient and effective integration of the Procure to Pay and he will also take part to the Travel to Settlement processes into the ERP system of the Organization.
He will perform the following principal duties
- Assess the functionality of operational processes and identify opportunities for simplifying, streamlining and enhancing processes and systems in order to increase efficiency
- Develop effective reporting tools, including Business Intelligence, to ensure that data and information requirements for stakeholders are met.
- Identify and document specifications for application integration, interface and reporting requirements jointly with ERP technical support teams.
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation and user guides on business processes and IT systems and tools. Develop, conduct and coordinate user support and training.
- Define and document business processes, produce data and process flow diagrams and maps.
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate will have:
- Advanced university degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Experience working with an ERP system, reporting and data analytics, and travel management tools.
- Sound knowledge of procurement operation procedures and processes including Procure to Pay modules in an ERP.
- Technical and functional knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft and more specifically PtoP, BI and travel management tools.
- Advanced user of Excel or other database tools.
- Experience in business process analysis and modelling.
- Project management certification.
What's on Offer
Interesting salary package