You are here
Senior Business Development Analyst
Work closely with sales leadership
Provide strategic guidance to senior executives
About Our Client
- Conduct in-market commercial due diligence to develop terms as needed
- Support Sales leadership when negotiating distribution agreements with distributors. Develop forward financial models to evaluate the key variables of these agreements: MPR (Minimum Purchase Requirement from the distributor), pricing (price to distributor / MSRP market suggested retail price), investments (both from the company and from distributors), risk sharing and profit sharing.
- Support SVP when negotiating possible acquisition/early termination of selected distributors: develop financial models, prepare presentation materials for C-level executives, establish earn-outs for distributor and comp goals for the company Direct Responsible Individuals, and develop expertise in reviewing such transactions.
- In collaboration with the World Wide pricing manager, financial analyses based upon competitive dynamics, leading to strategic pricing recommendations.
- Financial analyses leading to a variety of products offerings in the various market places (standalone or packages).
- In collaboration with the Sales Strategy Analyst and the FP&A HQ analyst, provide quarterly reporting on spending and regional P&L, prepare monthly revenue / spending forecast, facilitate spending prioritization exercise and resource planning, support annual budget discussion.
- Support the SVP for the development of the annual strategic plan
- Evaluate new markets where we do not currently distribute products. Develop the process for evaluating potential distributors for new markets. Assess business opportunity vs. risks/costs.
- Prioritize requests and deliver upon stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred, ideally in a finance or economics field).
- Ten years of relevant work experience including some in Business Development or financial analysis in a bank
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses, diplomatically, on a routine basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to interact with executive leadership
- This role requires approx. 10-20% travel
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a mid-sized international fast growing company is a plus.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in an Internationnal company