You are here
SAP BI Expert
Commodity Trading sector
About Our Client
The successful candidate will be working within the SAP team. This will include working on many of the systems, including the Sub-Ledger System, SAP ECC based General Ledger System as well as SAP BCS, the consolidation system. In addition to partnering with the Accounting and Controlling Users on Financial Statutory and Management reporting, you would also work closely with the Finance Middle Office, Treasury and Credit Users on various reporting needs. In addition to building out this financial reporting platform (including ETL, data warehousing and reporting layers), there remains a strong focus on supporting and enhancing the current-state platforms to ensure a stable Business As Usual environment is maintained throughout.
The successful candidate will work with the team on the redesign of the Business Warehouse in order to improve the Finance reporting capabilities. As such his primary focus will be on all aspects of the development life cycle with responsibilities including:
- Working with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic agile environment
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Status reporting both to business and technology management
- Maintenance and support of production applications including enhancements and bug fixes to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Working closely with other development teams to further strategic technology goals.
- Acquiring business knowledge and trading system knowledge to further individual development.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years in SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- 5 years in SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- SAP Business Objects (BO) : BO Analysis, Bex query designer, Webi, Crystal report, Lumira, Dahboard
- SAP BO Data Services (BODS, DS) batch and real-time job
- SAP SLT
- SAP ECC experience with data extraction from module FI, CO, TRM and Logistics
- SAP BW/Hana
- Prior experience in the commodities/Financial sector
- Solid understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts
- Strong academic record to degree standard
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated background of, and equivalent years of experience within, Trading's end-to-end business processes.
What's on Offer
Interesting salary package