You are here
Sales Representative Microbiology
- We are looking for a bilingual Sales Representative (Fr/Ge)
- Our client is a multinational company in the healthcare and life science sector
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company in the healthcare and life science sector
- Drive business development of the microbiology department.
- Identify and qualify leads.
- Become the primary contact for customers.
- Follow-up and coordinate field activities during the sales process to prepare installation of medical devices.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Being able to handle client issues rapidly and professionally.
- Work closely with marketing teams to set business strategies.
- Improve constantly customer's satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years of experience as Sales Representative
- Excellent track record in sales with expertise of the Swiss market
- Experience in direct selling in Microbiology field or similar
- Strong knowledge of key players to develop business activities
- Bachelor degree with major or minor in scientific subject
- Fluent German and French, English is a plus
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively
What's on Offer
Join a large company to evolve in your career.