You are here
Sales Manager - Information Technology
Sr. Sales position for an IT Consulting firm
Fast pace environment in a very collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is an IT Consulting firm that offers high value services for the governance and implementation of IT systems.
The company has developed solutions in the following fields:
IT Organisation & Service Management, Portfolio & Project Management, Architecture & Development, Enterprise Testing, Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data, and Information Mobility.
* Identifies sales opportunities in new and existing accounts, and builds relationships with qualified prospective customers
* Plans and arranges a schedule of visits by contacting them and organising appointments
* Develops and delivers presentations to prospective and existing customers
* Establishes the prospective customer's needs, and cooperates with the engineering, in order to devise solutions that meet the prospective customers needs and deployment criteria
* Provides first class pre-sales support to the prospective customers until a final solution is negotiated
* Closes sales by negotiating solutions that address the customer's business and technical criteria
* Quotes and negotiates prices and terms
* Prepares contracts and initiates the order process
* Provides substantiated feedback to the company in relation to the product, sales process, customer requirements, and competition, in order to improve the offering, and consequently the acquisition of market share
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree; Technology focus (Engineering, Science, Software, IT) preferred. Masters a plus.
* 5-10 years sales of technology solutions in the German speaking Switzerland
* Deeply understand technically the portfolio and dynamics of the Consulting and the Information Technology industry in Switzerland
* Being able to understand the client business and needs
* Being strongly company and business oriented
* Skills required: multi-tasking, leadership, strong communication, persuasive
* Native German and fluent English or French
What's on Offer
Being part of a company that has been successful thanks to the professional development of its employees.
Liberty to take decisions and execute the business in a very collaborative environment.
An opportunity to set a track record.
Remuneration will vary according to Candidate's Experience and Skills.