You are here
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Bilingual Regulatory Affairs Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical company with innovative products
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will fully be in charge of the following tasks:
- Responsible in the product registration application process with the Swiss Authorities.
- Manage applications for variations.
- Manage reimbursement documentation.
- Provide support with product registrations of partners.
- Play a key role in providing technical and scientific data the the sales and marketing teams.
- Act as the technical expert to deal with customer complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- Scientific education, ideally in pharmaceutical.
- 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience dealing with local authorities.
- Autonomous and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Fluent in German and French, English would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Join a growing pharmaceutical company with innovative products.