You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain Management (m/w)
Recruitment Consultancy with industrial and technical focus
An unique approach to key account management and business development
About Our Client
Michael Page is part of PageGroup, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. PageGroup has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas with focus on the areas of Finance & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Retail, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Technology, Human Resources, Engineering, Taxation, Corporate Treasury, Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain and Property & Construction.
Our Zurich office is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant in Supply Chain Management discipline in order to strengthen our offering across the Swiss market.
We believe that real relationships are established in conversation and face-to-face meetings not over email so you will be articulate and capable to directing meetings that may involve several people. You will manage both client and candidates and therefore manage the whole recruitment cycle from identification to closing. This responsibility enlists the skills of your negotiation and objection handling so candidates need to have exposure to using these on a frequent basis.
Lead generation will be your responsibility with the support of a well-resourced marketing function that assist and work closely with our business development function. Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing new business relationships
* Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
* Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
* Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
* Offer management and negotiation
* Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a proven business developer, experienced within the industrial environment with procurement, supply chain and/or technical sales experience or an experienced recruitment consultant with strong interest in Supply Chain related matters. You will have excellent client management and candidate control skills and will be hungry to succeed. There is a significant earning potential for a successful consultant.
The market is extremely buoyant at present with a high volume of jobs and with our expert knowledge in this market we are looking to develop this further. The job flow is high with a vast number of vacancies coming through on a regular basis, we are after an individual who can utilise these contracts by identifying suitable candidates quickly and efficiently and gain from the results.
Languages required: German and English (fluent)
What's on Offer
PageGroup is certified as Top Employer Switzerland in 2016 and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy programme and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
* Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
* Unrivalled career progression
* Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
* Chance to work with one of the best names in the industry
* Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
* International/National Opportunities
* Corporate responsibility and fund-raising events for our chosen charities
More info: http://www.michaelpage.ch/about-us
If you would like to know more or make an application please initially email your CV and why you feel you are the candidate of choice.