You are here
Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
New Year ! New Role ?
Looking for a rewarding career? Your future starts here!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our values and culture are reflected in everything we do. It's what really sets us apart. Like everyone at PageGroup, you could benefit from:
- Financial and wellbeing rewards - be rewarded for your hard work and have fun, too!
- Talent development - grow and learn, throughout your career at PageGroup
- Career progression - experience the exciting opportunities of working for a dynamic, global company
- Giving back - contribute to your local community with our support
- A diverse, inclusive workplace - join a company where everyone is valued, whatever their age, gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity
We are committed to being the best employer in our industry and are proud that our initiatives have been rewarded with both the prestigious Top Employer Switzerland and Top Employer Europe awards.
With more than 40 years of recruitment experience, PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary positions. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together. More than 5,800 employees in 35 countries can be proud of being part in our global success, including giving something back to local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal and professional growth.
We are interested in hearing from experienced Pharmaceutical/ Health Care Recruitment Consultants who have specialised in recruiting pharmaceutical professionals. This is an opportunity that will suit someone very ambitious and who will interesting in developing a team.
You will manage both client and candidates and therefore manage the whole recruitment cycle from identification to close. This responsibility enlists the skills of your negotiation and objection handling so applicants need to have exposure to using these on a frequent basis.
Lead generation will be your responsibility with the support of a well-resourced marketing function that assist and work closely with our business development function.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing relationships with new and existing firms
- Increasing job flow and job fill ratios
- Securing and attending client visits
- Marketing candidates to clients
- Candidate interviewing, assessment and selection
- Pitching for and managing retained client advertising campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a proven business developer, who can provide consultative advise to our customers, and experienced within Pharmaceutical/ Health Care recruitment sector. You will have excellent client management and candidate control skills and will be hungry to succeed. We are after an individual who can build a significant team around them throughout 2017 and 2018.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic, proud and passionate team. During your entire career we are continuously providing training and coaching for every level of employment.