You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Financial Services (m/f)
- Fantastic chance to join a dynamic, driven and high performing team
- Opportunity to change career direction and be part of one of the market leader
About Our Client
With more than 40 years of recruitment experience, PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary positions. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together. More than 5,800 employees in 35 countries can be proud of being part in our global success, including giving something back to local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal and professional growth.You will benefit from a well-recognised brand and a strong team to support your growth
You will benefit from a well recognised brand and a strong team to support your growth
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and contract negotiation.
You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client and ensure timely delivery. Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and supporting your candidates through the recruitment process.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising the profitability of your own specialist area. As well as benefiting from the support of an experienced team, you will need to use your professional sales skills to develop strong relationships with your clients and candidates
- Proactively developing relationships with your clients through regular contact, face-to-face meetings and providing a first-class recruitment service
- Identifying and developing new and existing clients
- Matching the best candidate to your jobs in a consultative, professional and efficient manner
You will enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive, target-driven environment and being well-rewarded for your successes.
Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's performance
The Successful Applicant
Experience in recruitment or relevant industry experience in Finance & Accounting or External Audit (big 4 ideally).
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
You have a client centric mentality and you are eager to achieve your goals.
German and English are a must
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity.
You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic, proud and passionate team.
During your entire career we are continuously providing training and coaching for every level of employment..