You are here
R&D Project Leader (m/f)
- R&D Project Leader (m/f)
- International company
About Our Client
Our client is a large international company leader in the Medical Equipment sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze and submit new possibilities in order to improve production processes
- Liaise with external clients as well as internal departments (Production, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain) and act as unique point of contact
- Lead and inspire the R&D Project team in order to achieve new product development results within scheduled deadlines and complying to internal procedures
- Perform reporting and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree in mechanics or electronics with 5 to 10 years (max) of experience in R&D
- Experience in Medical Technology is required
- Fluent French and English
- Project Management proved background (ideally with certification)
What's on Offer
A challenging permanent position within a highly innovative industry and a multidisciplinary team.