You are here
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharmaceutical
Quick availability required
Master degree in pharmacy, life sciences or chemistry required
About Our Client
The position is based in Romandie
- Batch releases, destructions, returns and general quality management of all products on the market
- Manage third parties (external manufacturing sites, distribution centers, carriers, packaging material suppliers…)
Responsible, for a portfolio of products, to deliver high quality level products.
- Perform audits and self-inspections as required, lead and facilitate health authorities inspections
- Accountable for GMP and GDP best practice across all regulated areas
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in pharmacy, life sciences or chemistry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Work experience in quality assurance, quality management or QA compliance.
- Extensive understanding of GMP, GDP and GxP environments is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills dealing in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, French or German would be an asset
- Quick availability
What's on Offer
Please apply with a standard CV