You are here
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharma / German MANDATORY
Only candidates speaking fluently German & English will be considered
Master degree in pharmacy, life sciences or chemistry required
About Our Client
The position can be based either in Romandie either in the German speaking part of Switzerland
- Be fully autonomous on batch releases, destructions, returns and general quality management of all products on the market
- Manage third parties (external manufacturing sites, distribution centers, carriers, packaging material suppliers…)
Responsible, for a portfolio of products, to deliver high quality level products.
- Perform audits and self-inspections as required, lead and facilitate health authorities inspections
- Accountable for GMP and GDP best practice across all regulated areas
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in pharmacy, life sciences or chemistry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Work experience in quality assurance, quality management or QA compliance.
- Extensive understanding of GMP, GDP and GxP environments is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills dealing in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English & German
What's on Offer